REGISTRATION AGREEMENT / POLICIES
In addition to Agreements/Policies as set forth by Bulk Register and ICANN, BLUEINKIT.COM enforces the following:
Client/Registrant understands and agrees to the following:
1. Client/Registrant will only receive renewal notices from Bulkregister.com/Enom.com. Bulkregister.com/Enom.com sends a total of 2 notices beginning 30 days prior to the expiration of a domain registration to the email address listed for the Administrative Contact, as listed with the registry.
2. Upon receipt of renewal notice Client/Registrant must visit www.blueinkit.com and submit the appropriate form to renew registration.
3. Auto-Renewal Request. By signing up for auto-renewal of your domain name registration(s) you request that BLUEINKIT.COM renew your domain registration in your behalf and authorize BLUEINKIT.COM to bill your credit billing method on file in the amount of the renewal fee as posted on our web site two weeks prior to renewal date. You understand that renewal fees are due in advance of renewal and in the event that charges for said renewal(s) are declined your domain registration(s) will not be renewed until payment is satisfied.
4. Domain registration and renewal fees are nonrefundable for any reason.
5. A chargeback/return check for any fees paid to BLUEINKIT.COM for any services BLUEINKIT.COM provided to registrant/client, including hosting services, design services, seo services, registration services, programming services, or any services offered and purchased from BLUEINKIT.COM will result in account suspension and a lock placed on any and all domain registrations held by registrant/client until said fees are reimbursed to BLUEINKIT.COM in addition to a 35.00 administrative fee. Reimbursed fees must be paid via cashier's check or money order only.
6. Contact records must be kept up to date with valid and verifiable information, including legal name(s), addresses, telephone numbers, and email addresses. Failure of such, as outlined in Bulk Register's/ICANN's policies above, can result in the loss of domain name.
7. Transfer of Domain Registration(s) to new registrar. The age of a domain name, new registration or renewed registration, must be greater than 6 months before said domain name(s) can be transferred to a new registrar.
8. Indemnification: You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless BLUEINKIT.COM, its directors, officers, employees and agents from and against any and all claims, damages, liabilities, costs and expenses, including reasonable legal fees and expenses, arising out of or relating to your registration. This indemnification obligation will survive the termination or expiration of this Agreement.
9. Governing Law: Except as otherwise set forth in the Dispute Policy with respect to disputes, this Agreement, your rights and obligations and all actions contemplated by this Agreement shall be governed by the laws of the United States of America and the State of Maryland as if the Agreement was a contract wholly entered into and wholly performed within the State of North Carolina, Except as otherwise set forth in the Dispute Policy with respect to disputes, any action to enforce this Agreement or any matter relating to your use of the private registration service site shall be brought exclusively in the United States District Court for the State of North Carolina.
10. Limitation of liability: YOU AGREE THAT BLUEINKIT.COM WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY (1) SUSPENSION OR LOSS OF THE DOMAIN NAME REGISTRATION IN YOUR NAME, (2) USE OF YOUR DOMAIN NAME REGISTRATION, (3) INTERRUPTION OF BUSINESS, (4) ACCESS DELAYS OR ACCESS INTERRUPTIONS TO OUR SITE OR THE WEB SITE(S) OR SERVICES YOU ACCESS BY THE DOMAIN NAME REGISTERED IN YOUR NAME; (5) LOSS OR LIABILITY RESULTING FROM ACTS OF GOD (6) DATA NON-DELIVERY, MIS-DELIVERY, CORRUPTION, DESTRUCTION OR OTHER MODIFICATION; (7) EVENTS BEYOND BLUEINKIT.COM'S CONTROL; (8) THE PROCESSING OF THIS APPLICATION; (9) LOSS OR LIABILITY RESULTING FROM THE UNAUTHORIZED USE OR MISUSE OF YOUR ACCOUNT IDENTIFIER OR PASSWORD; OR (10) APPLICATION OF THE DISPUTE POLICY. BLUEINKIT.COM ALSO WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OF ANY KIND (INCLUDING LOST PROFITS) REGARDLESS OF THE FORM OF ACTION WHETHER IN CONTRACT, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF BLUEINKIT.COM HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. IN NO EVENT SHALL BLUEINKIT.COM MAXIMUM AGGREGATE LIABILITY EXCEED THE TOTAL AMOUNT PAID BY YOU FOR REGISTRATION OF THE DOMAIN NAME, BUT IN NO EVENT GREATER THAN ONE HUNDRED DOLLARS ($100.00). BECAUSE SOME STATES DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF LIABILITY FOR CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES, IN SUCH STATES, OUR LIABILITY IS LIMITED TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.